Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday Day 3

Wow!  I think that is all I can say today! It's been such a busy day and I hardly got anything done.  The day started as usual.  Got up, fed the animals and had my protein shake.  I decided to do some baking first before heading to the gym.  I was still to the gym pretty early with enough time to go to Whole Foods and fix lunch before my conference call at noon.  Before I left I did try this Matcha Latte from Rebbl.  It was subtle and just slightly sweet.


I got home and fixed chicken, mushroom, and kale soup.  


It was really filling and took me a while to eat.  Of course, I was multi-tasking.  I was on my conference call, talking to a mortgage company and eating!  I used my leftover chicken, added onion, mushrooms and kale and then simmered that in Kettle and Fire chicken mushroom bone broth.  

After I got done with my calls.  I had more baking to do and I'm proud to say I didn't sample anything!  I had a few more things to do around the house and still had school work to do.

Our house went up live today and we already have 8 showings!  6 are tomorrow and I have so much to do.  Needless to say my anxiety is up!  We had a showing tonight so it was a good thing I a few errands I could run with the dogs.

I finally got to eat after 7:30!


2 zucchini's spiralized with yesterday's turmeric turkey and a little coconut oil mayo for some flavor.  It was great, so glad I made it.  I topped the night off with 2 AIP carob cherry cookies.

It's late and still lots to do!  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment