Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday Day 2 - Elimination Challenge continues

I was woken suddenly at 1am by a Felix kitty getting spooked and jumping straight up from the bed and then taking off.  I have no clue what was going on but when he got back in bed he refused to lay on the sheets and chose a pillow.  I was in a sleep/wake pattern until 4:30!


But this face is SO darn cute I just can't take it!  

But moving on!  I had my typical breakfast - protein shake and a few sips of my leftover chai latte from Biggby.  I felt fine all morning.  No bloating, nothing weird.  Winning!


That brings me to lunch and eating the remainder of the roasted cauliflower I had from last week.  I hate to waste so I figured I would just go ahead and eat it and see what would happen.  Bloating!  Though not as bad.  So this was last night's leftovers.  Roasted root vegetables, a little bit of chicken.  I did add a couple spoonfuls of bacon jam I had just made too.  I also had a matcha latte at work.  I made myself so I could control the amount of matcha that went in, it was just right!  

I made my way home and got a call from the photographer for our house listing.  He was coming in 10 minutes!  Yikes.  I quickly put things away and moved items around so our house looked good.  Here's hoping they came out well!

I needed to get school work done but still haven't in the past 4 days!  I did finish up my own data that I am sharing with another student in the NTA program.  We are going to interview each other which should be a lot of fun.  Tomorrow I will have most of the day for studying.  I'm not behind, but want to be further ahead.

So after all that I decided to make dinner since it was going to take a little bit.  Real Plans again!  Though I wasn't wild about the taste and I doubt I will make it again unless I change up the seasonings.  Turmeric Turkey Cabbage Rolls and Sauteed Collard Greens.  The collards were fantastic, just coconut oil and salt.


Sadly, bloated again and I ended up eating 3 of these and the meat out of a 4th.  It's packed with carrots and onions.  It's really not a big deal.  Tomorrow I plan on pitching the cabbage (ugh!) and re purposing the turkey.  Stay tuned for that!  I'm going to read.  Till tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment